Welcome to Advisory Business Solutions
After working for other companies for 38 years, I started Advisory Business Solutions in 2006 to fill the needs of middle market companies. I have taken the best practices, tools and techniques I successfully used for the larger companies, and simplified them for use in smaller companies. My business model is to offer flexible consulting services at affordable fees.
Most results are achieved in weeks and days, not months and years.
I meet with my clients around their schedules for only enough time needed to deliver value.
Key Principles I use include: The Power of Focus - 80/20 Rule, One-page Management, and Stop Doing. I use a team-based approach which builds ownership and commitment that leads to better results.
Current engagements include:
- Finance Transformation
- Good-to-Great Organization Transformation
- Process Reengineering
- Vendor Selection
- Business Case Training
- Project Portfolio Management Training
- Strategic Planning
Recent Speaking Engagements include:
- Driving Stakeholder Value through People
- Driving Stakeholder Value - From Strategy to Bottom Line Results
- Developing a Compelling Business Case
- Good-to-Great Principles and Self-Assessment